Technology Consultant (Conversational Marketing)
About the job:
We are a young and successful tech company. Key focus is our Conversational Marketing platform, which is uniquely positioned with its combination of BPMN process engine, AI algorithms for natural language processing and the joy factor. On the market since 2018, we already work with leading brands such as Beiersdorf and Savencia. We set the highest standards for our product and processes.
As a team we are extremely customer-oriented, hungry for success and act fast. To continue our growth story, we are looking to extend our team.
We are based in Münster, Germany, but welcome applications from all over the world and offer to work 100 % remotely.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, International Business, Economics, Information Systems, related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in project management and as a project leader (i.e. working with project management tools, successfully leading project teams).
- Experience with BPMN 2.0
- Personal motivation to enter the career of a technology consultant / project leader
- We are interested in learning about projects and accomplishments you are most proud of and like to talk about challenges you faced and solved
- Master’s or PhD in Business Management, Marketing, International Business, Economics, Information Systems, or related field.
- 5 years of relevant experience in one or more of the following: Project management in technical projects, agile methods, leading project teams.
- Experience in working with international clients and C level contact persons, especially those with a marketing background.
- Knowledge of technologies used in our tech stack as in https://stackshare.io/loyjoy/loyjoy
Strive for success for our customers.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- You help our clients or potential clients to adopt a Conversational Marketing strategy for their brand with our growing cloud platform with exciting state-of-the-art technologies.
- You lead projects to execute the strategy successfully in close collaboration with your clients
- Build a team of consultants
- Be an active part in our team
- You have a winning personality and can easily connect with people from different cultural backgrounds
Benefits of working at LoyJoy:
- You’ll be an equal part of our team from day one and get responsibilities fast.
- Work in an environment of growth and success.
- Work from anywhere in the world.
- Feel the impact of your work.
- Work with awesome clients all around the world.
- Your own MacBook, iPad and iPhone.
Please send us your application via email and tell us about your experience. We are interested to learn about accomplishments you are most proud of. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly.
Ulf Loetschert, CEO and Managing Director