IT Project Manager
About the job:
We are a young and successful Münster-based tech company. Our focus is our Conversational Marketing platform, which is uniquely positioned with its combination of BPMN process engine, AI algorithms for natural language processing and the joy factor. On the market since 2018, we already work with leading brands such as Beiersdorf and Savencia.
We are extremely customer-oriented, hungry for success and fast. To grow further, we are looking for you!
- 3 years of experience managing projects and delivering technical solutions.
- A successfully completed degree in International Business, Marketing, Business Administration, Business Informatics or similar.
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical and executive audiences effectively in both English and German.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Work in partnership with customer technical leads, executives, and partners from around the world and manage the transformation of customer relationships into a digital dialogue.
- Quickly assume responsibility and drive customer projects from concept to rollout.
- Advocate for customer needs in order to overcome adoption blockers and drive new feature development based on your field experience.
- Measure customer success using relevant KPIs and implement improvements and new ideas.
Please send us your documents via email and tell us something about yourself and why you want to become part of our team. If you have any questions, please contact me directly.
Ulf Loetschert, CEO and Managing Director