Full Stack Software Developer
About the job:
We are a young and successful Münster-based tech company. Our focus is our Conversational Marketing platform, which is uniquely positioned with its combination of BPMN process engine, AI algorithms for natural language processing and the joy factor. On the market since 2018, we already work with leading brands such as Beiersdorf and Savencia.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in the field of software engineering (i.e. working with data structures, algorithms, software design).
- Experience with developing software systems such as Web applications, Cloud software, business software, business logic.
- Personal motivation to enter the career of a skillful software developer / software architect.
- Master’s or PhD in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- 5 years of relevant experience in one or more of the following: Web applications, complex software systems, scalable architectures, deep learning.
- Experience with more complex concepts in computer architecture, Cloud computing, horizontal scaling, Microservices, Test-driven development, Domain-driven design, SCRUM.
- Knowledge of technologies used in our tech stack.
- Strive for Software Craftsmanship, Clean Code, KISS, Developer Flow State.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software in our growing cloud platform with exciting state-of-the-art technologies.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Be an active part in our team and take part in our code peer review process.
Please send us your application via email and tell us about your experience. We are interested to learn about code you are most proud of and like to talk about challenges you faced and solved when developing. An active GitHub repo is a plus. If you have any questions, please contact me directly.
Dr. Ulrich Wolffgang, CTO and Managing Director