LoyJoy Conversational AI Platform enables companies to seamlessly automate customer service, sales and marketing processes via chat. LoyJoy combines no-code BPMN process automation with ChatGPT and live agents. LoyJoy boosts personalization, conversion rates and customer loyalty. We’re trusted by leading Brands like Deutsche Telekom, Beiersdorf, and Melitta already. We’re headquartered in the heart of Münster, but work globally. Ready to join us in our mission?
- You will create marketing content for the LoyJoy Newsletter, Blog, and our Social Media channels LinkedIn and Instagram.
- You write Success Stories in consultation with our customers and the project team.
- You leverage generative AI tools like ChatGPT to be super efficient.
- You want to grow with LoyJoy and embrace the opportunities offered by a digital growth company.
- You have started your Bachelor’s degree in communication science, journalism, media studies, marketing, business administration or a similar major.
- You have an affinity for creativity and writing and want to use the latest software and common social media and marketing tools (e.g. Canva, Adobe, etc.).
- You speak German and English fluently and enjoy working cross-culturally with customers from all over the world.
- You are intrinsically motivated and want to work in an entrepreneurial environment, embracing to grind through some tough times and enjoy the successes.
- Ideally, you already have some experience in the areas of online marketing, social media or content management.
- You are an equal part of our team from day 1 and quickly get responsibility, you work closely with the founding team
- You will be part of a SaaS company with a strong product and exciting new technologies
- You will work in an environment of growth and success
- You feel the impact of your work
- An attractive salary and flexible working hours
- You work in our office in Münster city-centre with the possibility to regularly work from home
- You will work with great clients from all over the world
- You get your own MacBook and iPad
Please send me your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me about your achievements you are particularly proud of. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.