Customer Success Manager (Working Student)
About the job:
We are a young and successful tech company. Key focus is our Conversational Marketing platform, which is uniquely positioned with its combination of BPMN process engine, AI algorithms for natural language processing and the joy factor. On the market since 2018, we already work with leading brands such as Beiersdorf and Savencia. We set the highest standards for our product and processes.
As a team we are extremely customer-oriented, hungry for success and act fast. To continue our growth story, we are looking to extend our team.
We are based in Münster, Germany, but welcome applications from all over the world and offer to work 100 % remotely.
- Currently studying Communication, Marketing, Business Management, Information Systems, Design or a related field at a German university
- Professional working experience from internships or as a working student
- Strong English language skills
- Ability to work independently
- Familiarity with BPMN or other process modeling is a plus
- Building conversational experiences on the LoyJoy conversational platform
- Designing chat flows based on briefing documents
- Review for logic errors and development of improvement suggestions for customers
- Training AI algorithms for Natural Language Processing
- Editing texts and images with software tools like Affinity Designer and DeepL
- See your work published live
Benefits of working at LoyJoy:
- You’ll be an equal part of our team from day one and get responsibilities fast.
- Work in an environment of growth and success.
- Work from anywhere in the world.
- Feel the impact of your work.
- Work with awesome clients all around the world.
- Your own MacBook.
Please send us your application via email and tell us about your experience. We are interested to learn about accomplishments you are most proud of. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly.
Ulf Loetschert, CEO and Managing Director